Friday, February 16, 2007

Mans Best Friend

If anyone had any questions about my manhood from my previous post...

Mans two favorite things...his dog and his remote control! We learn early!






I love this big brown thing...he is fun!




Guess I don't need a bath tonight!

Who needs toys when you got "big brown" around?!











Please Be Advised --- No babies were harmed during this photo shoot. Adult supervision was provided at all times during this wild animal encounter. We don't recommend you trying this at home! The animal used in this 'shoot' is a well trained, partially demented dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Cooper is a good Big Bro!
Im sad we are all too sick to go up north this weekend! Hopefully we can squeeze in a visit soon.
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

It is so neat how Blake and Cooper love each other! They both look like they are always on the move. I am sure you two keep mommy busy!