Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Funny Valentine



Before you go jumping to conclusions...
#1 - No, I am not a cross dresser. And...
#2 - Yes, one day I will get back at my mom for putting me in this.
Mom just couldn't resist the urge. It is the first and last time she will see me dressed like a girly man!
However, there is a story to this....
Last year at this time, when I was just a little bun in the oven. Mom received a Valentine package from my Grandma in Petoskey. How nice, my mom thought. Then she opened it and found a gift for me to be...and what was it...A PINK sweater! What?!? Hmmm...did Grandma think she had a premonition, or just wishful thinking. As for the hat and booties, Auntie Sarah gave them to mom, but at least she gave her one set of blue and one set of pink. But now that they have me, the adorable bouncing baby boy that I am there will be no more thoughts of pink.




Happy Valentines Day!
Love,
All BOY Blake

3 comments:

Aunt Jaclyn said...

WOW Blake...I don't know, you look happy in that pink sweater! Happy Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Valentines Day Blake!!!

Wow you have grown so much since Christmas! Hopefully we will all be feeling healthy enough for a ptown visit this weekend!

We love you!

Anonymous said...

Boy or girl we love you just the way you are!! You are a beautiful baby!