Sunday, February 18, 2007

Go State!



Just call me MSU's little lucky charm...watch out Johnny Spirit, I am after your job!

I sported these duds while watching the Spartans play basketball on Saturday with Dad...guess it did the trick! GO STATE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sitting up so straight! Green and White looks good on you! Only 17 1/2 years until you can wear your own college colors!

Anonymous said...

GO MINI SPARTY!!!

Im sorry we couldnt play this weekend - looking forward to our rescheduled visit in a few weeks.
GO STATE! love the outfit!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!!! It is so good to see you and you look like your Mommy! Mary Anne, I miss you and am so glad to see you are doing so well. You look THE SAME and are still gorgeous and too cute for words, as well as the rest of your little family. Sending love to you this day and always!!!

Love,
Aya Sewell (Shimkos)

Anonymous said...

PS-
I am not a stalker, Kara sent me your blog because I asked her to!

hehe!

Aya