Just call me, Blake --- the "Serious Santa"! I like to be a very serious boy, especially when I am getting my picture taken!
Mommy and Daddy just took me to my first Christmas Festival. And I got to me Santa Claus himself! I wasnt too sure what I thought about him holding me, so there was NO way I was going to smile for the picture!
Mr. Claus also gave me my very own candy cane, which I would not let out of my kung fu grip...no way, I earned that after all I went through to get that picture!
Happy Holidays from all of us in Florida....
Love,
Blake a.k.a "Serious Santa"
3 comments:
Blake you are looking more and more like a Grosfield every blog. Sorry we missed you with Santa. Maybe we can do it again in Detroit. Love and miss you all.
aunt Merrill
Hi Blake - Happy - Merry Christmas to you. Loved the photos of you
in your Santa hat. Too bad Mom and
Dad did not have their hats on for
a photo shoot with Santa as well.
Merry Christmas to you all...
Ahhh, Blake! Looks like you are thinking REALLY hard! Or you are wondering what jolly old Santa is all about :-)
Looking so cute these days - can't wait to spend some time with you over the holidays!
Post a Comment