
...to my yet to be officially named Grandpa Grosfield. I did a little research below on some options, so you can try a few out.
So, Happy Birthday ______!
(insert one of these names here)
Abue Kupuna kane (Hawaiian for grandfather
Abuelo (Spanish for Grandpa)
Ajja (Grandpa) from S.W. coast of India
Babka
Bamba
Bampy (Grandfather)
Bana
Banpa (grandfather)
Beebaw
Bibi
Big Pop
Bompa
Booma
Boppy
Bube (pronounced buh-bee)
Bubbie
Bubbles
Bumbpa
Bumpa
Da Pa
Deda or Djedo (Serbian for Grandpa)
Didi (Grandfather (Croatian))
Dub
Dumpa
Dziadzia (Polish = grandfather)
E-du-di (Cherokee = grandfather)
G-Daddy
G-Pa
Gada
Gammlefar - Norwegian for Grandfather
Gamps
Pama
Pampo
Paoo - Grandfather
Papa
PaPaDaddy
Papa Jake
Papaw
Grampa
PappaJohn
Gramps
Pappap
Grampster
Pappous (Greek for Grandfather)
Grampy
Papps
Pappy
Papu
Gran Paw
PawPaw
Grand-Dude
Pawpee
Granddad
PeePaw
Granddaddy Pepa
Grandfather Pepere (French for Grandfather)
PePop
Grandmeir Phar-Phar (Swedish for father's father)
Pompa
Poppa
Poppers
Grando
Poppie
Poppops
Grandpa-Pop Pop-pop
Grandpadaddy Poppy
Grandpapa Pops
Grandpop Popsie
Grandpup
Granpie Tetah
Tutu kane (Hawaiian for grandfather
Grumpa
Grumps
Guppa
Ye Ye (Chinese for grandfather)
Zeidy - Yiddish for Grandfather
My favorites are, Dumpa, Bube, Grumpa and Bubbles...take your pick ;0 I am sure I will have a few more names to add to the list soon, right now I really like to refer to you as "oweeee, oweee, oweeee" That works too!
Hope you have a Great Birthday, I love you no matter what your name is...Love, Blake
4 comments:
Hi Blake - You sure are a cutie!
You have changed so much in the
last few months.
I cast my vote for the name of your
grandpa as - Grandpa-Pop Pop-Pop.
We need to make this an easy name
for you and everyone else to say -
something short and sweet..Right??
I like Grumpa!!! Can't wait for you all to be home. I miss you.
Love,
Aunt Merrill
Pawpee is kinda cute!
I have had a real time trying to publish this simple comment. All the names and suggestions are great especially from anonymous(guess who). I think pawpee will do unless you want to change it. Well than love to you from Pawpee and take care of your Mom and Dad!
P.S.
can't for Christmas
Post a Comment