Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Welcome to the Jungle...

Visited Java Jungle
Where I got up close and personal with the animals...

...and acted like one too...
Then decided to see the real thing at the zoo! Even fed a few!
I put my new walking skills into high gear and lead the troops around the zoo!

2 comments:

S. Taylor said...

WILD BOY!!!
Looks like you had fun!
We hope you have fun up north this weekend with your buddies.

Maybe your new cousin will be here when you get home?!?!?!

love you!

The Montie Family said...

Blakester!

My mom looked in to Java Jungle and I think we will be making a trip there soon...looks like fun!

My momma and I are anxiously awaiting the news of your new cousin...I am sure that you will be instrumental in helping her get in to trouble of all sorts!

Your bud,
Drew