Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Party Time!

You are invited....
...to view my high flying 1st birthday/airshow party pictures!
I don't know about you dad, but I'm diggin' in!

I thought we told people "no gifts", these presents are bigger than me!!


...I am glad they didn't listen though, these presents are SWEET and so are my puffs! (as displayed in my mouth)
Littl Drummer Boy Blake

Are you crazy?? I am not posing in a picture with all GIRLS, even though my buddy Maddy and I do share the SAME birthday... (hey she stole my puffs)
...I am just going to stay hangin' with the GUYS!
And of course with my Auntie S


We had a great day and enjoyed celebrating a year of having ME in the world!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Blake!
Sorry we missed your high flying party....looks like you had fun! Hope you have more activities for today, like MORE CAKE!!!
Can't believe it's been 1 year already!
Emily & Darren

S. Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!
We love you!!!
Auntie S and Uncle J

The Montie Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Blake, it looks like your parents threw you the most excellent party! Presents, puffs, and planes...perfect! Can't wait to see you soon!

Drew