Well we made it home from our week trip to Nevada. I am having a hard time getting back onto this time zone. Oh well, we had a great trip so I guess it is worth it.
Here are a few highlights from our week...
Our hotel, where I had my first babysitter. Her name was Irene and she is the nanny for David Copperfield's twins. Guess my next sitter has big shoes to fill!
Me poolside!
The Las Vegas Strip!
Our trip to Red Rock Canyon, where I did a little hiking!
"Howdy Partner"
Wild, Wild West

Red Rock...The Hotel! What fun, I watched Brett Michaels, lead singer of Poison practicing for his concert. Then a big man in a uniform asked us to leave...I am filing a complaint - Age Discrimination! Other D list celeb sightings we had were JJ "Dynamite" from Good times and my personal favorite, Kendra from The Girls Next Door at The Palms.Here are a few highlights from our week...
Our hotel, where I had my first babysitter. Her name was Irene and she is the nanny for David Copperfield's twins. Guess my next sitter has big shoes to fill!
Me poolside!
The Las Vegas Strip!
Our trip to Red Rock Canyon, where I did a little hiking!
"Howdy Partner"
Wild, Wild West
Not sure I will be back to Vegas any time soon...maybe when I am legal!
Signing of, Your Little Traveler, Blake
1 comment:
Blake...looks like you guys had a GREAT trip - I am jealous! I love your white sun hat :)
Im excited to play with you up north next week!
Auntie S
Post a Comment