We had a great weekend. Saturday was beautiful weather so they took full advantage of my stroller and jam packed it with all of our beach gear! The whole family including my stinky buddy coop hit the beach.
Here I am with Gpa I really haven't decided what I am going to call him yet, so I keep trying out different names till one sticks.

Later that day we headed to St Augustine for some sight seeing and a bit of a bar crawl...don't worry I just had my favorite drink...MILK!

Then we had a nice meal out side. I wore my 'nanna' bib and was a good boy the whole night!

Sunday the Grosfield Boys hung out and had some male bonding time. I am really one cool little dude! Gpa did a little fishing in our pond but the only think he caught was a log. Oh well, its better than daddy did! He did however get the attention of Alli's sister, so we had entertainment watching him be the "alligator whisperer" fortunately all his limbs are still in tact!

Monday was time for Goodbye! Nanna wondered if I would remember them when I see them next time. I said, yes, I am one smart little cookie so no worries!
Then the coolest convertible pulled up for them and they drove off down A1A! I told mom, next time I want a ride in that thing -- and I will sport my shades again!
3 comments:
G.A. Liz T. - Looks like a good
time had by all. Wish I could
have been there for the beach "bar crawl" :).
Wow Blake - you have been busy! Im happy to see your crabby pants and hat still fit!
Looks like you, nana and papa gro had a good time! Thanks for sharing more pictures :)
It has been a week now since we were there and boy do we miss you! It was a very special time for gpa and me. We loved sharing your days and nights with you and getting used to your schedule! As I look at the clock I now know what you are doing in FL! We send big hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment